Hi everyone! I’m here today with a new card using some Paper Smooches products.
Here is my card —
I started this card with a Core’dinations yellow card base which I cut to a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card. Then I cut a piece of Neenah Solar white to 4×4 to be the front panel. For the images, I used some free digi images from the Paper Smooches blog. I colored the feathers with Copic markers (check the supply list for all the colors I used).
For the border strip, I cut the scallop punch from American Crafts on Simon Says Stamp Smoke card stock. I adhered that to the left side of the front panel. On top of the strip, I placed a bunch of feathers, which I tied with some black twine from Doodlebug, I finished the bow with a gem Hero Arts.
For the sentiment, I used the Pretty Phrases from Paper Smooches and embossed it on Black Licorice card stock from Bazzil.
To finish the card, I added some stitch lines on the setiment strip and added more gems from Hero Arts around the card.
That’s it for this card. Thank you for reading.
For a full list of products and tools I used, please check the supply list below: (InLinkz to follow)
- Core’dinations Bright Smooth A2 cards and envelope (yellow)
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Simon Says Stamp Smoke card stock
- Bazzil black licorice card stock
- American Crafts Knock Outs – scalloped punch
- Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases
- Paper Smooches Feather freebie
- Copic Markers – (PINK – RV000, RV52, RV55 BLUE – B01, B04, B06 YELLOW Y00, Y13, Y18)
- Doodlebug Black Twine
- AC Zing White embossing powder
- Sakura Gelly Roll white pen
- Hero Arts white / black gemstones
- Tombow tape runner
- Scotch foam tape