Hi everyone! Im here with another card I am entering for a couple challenges. I will link the challenges below.
Here is my card —
I started this card with a panel of Neenah Solar White card stock and I stamped flowers in coral and aqua inks. Then I accented the centers and blank spaces with grey ink. I cut the stamped panel to 4 x 5 1/4 and then used a curved border die to cut the panel on a curve.
On a standard size card base, I attached a grey striped paper from My Mind’s Eye. I curved the sentiment to match the curve of the panel and stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with a silver embossing powder. To finish the card, I attached the curved panel with foam adhesive.
I am entering this card to the following challenges –
For information on the tools and products I used, please refer to the supply list below –
- Neenah Solar White Card stock
- My Mind’s Eye Chalk Studio Collection 6×6 paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp Flowers On My Mind stamp set
- Hero Arts Shadow Inks – Fresh Peach and Soft Granite
- Simon Says Stamp Ink – Audrey Blue
- Versamark ink
- American Crafts Zing Silver Embossing Powder
- Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1
- Elmer’s Glue Dot Runner
- Scotch Foam Tape
That’s it for this card. Thank you for reading.