Hi everyone! I’m here with a card that I will be entering into a few challenges.
Here is my card
I started this card with Canson XL Student Grade watercolor paper. I decided to use the mini distress ink pad from Tim Holtz and just swipe it on the paper. To soften the lines, I went over it with a damp paintbrush.
For the sentiment, I used a Ranger wood stamp with Versafine Onyx black ink. I used the same ink with the Stampabilities butterfly stamp. I heat embossed the sentiment and image with clear embossing powder.
To finish the card, I adhered some Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
For a list of the tools and supplies used, please check below.
- Canson XL Student Grade watercolor paper
- Tim Holtz Distress ink – Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean
- Ranger/Dylusions Wood Stamp – Wings Quote
- Stampabilities Wood Stamp – Tiny Butterfly
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- American Crafts Zing Clear Embossing powder
- Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins
- Ranger Multi- Matter medium.
Thats it for this card. Thank you for reading.