Hi everyone! I’m here today with a birthday card I made using Lawn Fawn stamps.
Here is my card –
(I’m sorry for the picture quality but it was quite dark and gloomy when I took this picture and I had to do a lot of editing to make this picture bright.)
I started this card with a 4 bar Neenah Solar White card base. I attached the piece of patterned paper with the same size as the card base from the Lawn Fawn Daphne’s Closet paper collection. For the front panel, I stamped various critters from different Lawn Fawn Stamps. I used the masking technique to make the critters look like they are behind and/or in front of each other. When I finished stamping, I colored the images with Copic markers. For the sentiment, I stamped the birthday sentiment from Year 1 using Versafine Onyx black ink and clear embossing powder.
I centered the biggest stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things on the image to create the stitched panel. To finish the card, I adhered the panel to base with foam tape and highlighted the party hats with the Zig Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush.
For a complete list of all the tools and products I used, please check the supply list below.
That’s it for this card. Thanks for reading.
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest
- Lawn Fawn Hats Off To You
- Lawn Fawn Year 1
- Lawn fawn Year 3
- Lawn Fawn Daphne’s Closet 6×6 paper pad
- Assorted Copic Markers – B01, B04, Y00, Y13, Y18, RV000, RV52, RV55, E70, E74, E79, N0, N2, R17, G43, G46, G94, G99, BG11, BG13, E13, E15, E18,
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Die
- Elmer’s Tape Runner
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Zig Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker
(I will post an InLinkz Supply List as soon as a I can.)