Hi everyone! I’m here today with a card using supplies from Simon SaysStamp.
Here is my card –
I started out with a panel of Kraft card stock from Neenah and stamped the smallest leaf from the One With Nature set using repeated pattern with Versamark. I embossed the leaves with Ranger’s Liquid Platinum embossing powder. For the sentiment, I used the Thanks set from Simon Says Stamp and also used the same embossing powder.
I added an accent strip from a Die Cuts with a View glitter paper and some sequins.
That’s it for this card.
For a complete list of tools and products used, please check the supply list below.
Thanks for reading!
- Neenah Desert Storm card stock
- DieCuts With A View copper glitter paper
- Simon Says Stamp One With Nature
- Simon Says Stamp Thanks set
- Versamark ink
- Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder
- Scotch foam tape
- Tombow tape runner