Hi everyone! I’m back with a card today using the emboss/resist technique.
Here is my card — (I’m still trying to figure out lighting, so please forgive this very dark picture)
I started this card with a panel of Neenah Solar White cardstock and I stamped the Hero Arts Tiny Flags background set using some WOW Clear Embossing powder. After embossing, I cut the paper in half and tried to resist some colors. I used some distress inks in rainbow order.
For the image, the sketch challenge I had an object to the right side of the card, so I used the Coffee Cup die cut from Simon Says Stamp.
I adhered the coffee cup and stamped my sentients from the What’s Brewing set also from Simon Says stamp.
This card is an entry for the following challenges:
Here is the sketch —
3. AAA Challenge – the theme was Resist
Thank you for reading.
- Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
- Hero Arts Tiny Flags background stamp
- Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6×6 paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp – What’s Brewing
- Simon Says Stamp – Coffee Cup Die
- My Favorite Things DieNamics Stitched Stax Rectangles
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks – Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio
- WoW Embossing Powder – clear
- American Crafts Heating Tool
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Elmer’s Dot Runner