Hi everyone. I’m back with a new card for you today – well not really a new card. I made this card a few months ago and life happened before I was able to post this. So here I am today sharing this card.
Here is the card —
I started this card with a card base from Core’dinations. I cut the largest rectangle from the MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax from Neenah Solar White card stock. I created a circle template and colored it in using different colors of Tim Holtz Distress inks to create a rainbow ink blended effect.
For the sentiment, I cut the smile die cut from Little Yellow Bicycle from Bazzil Black Licorice card stock. To make it look like an embellishment, I added some Wink of Stella to the entire word and then finished it off with Glossy Accents. After it dried, it looked like an enamel accent which I really liked. I will definitely do that more often. For the second sentiment, I spelled out the words using Lawn Fawn’s Milo’s ABC and embossed it with white embossing powder on black card stock.
To finish the card, I added some black enamel dots from My Mind’s Eye to give it a finished look.
That’s it for this card.
I really feel productive and hopefully this continues until next year. Four months in a craft funk is no joke. I’m pretty excited to be creating again – stress free.
For a full list of products and tools I used, please check the supply list below: (InLinkz to follow)
- Core’dinations Bright Smooth A2 cards and envelopes (blue)
- Neenah Solar White card stock 80 lb
- Bazzill Black Licorice card stock
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax
- Little Yellow Bicycle “Smile” die
- Lawn Fawn Milo’s ABC
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (in rainbow order) – Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Seedless Preserves.
- American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
- Clear Wink of Stella pen
- Glossy Accents
- My Mind’s Eye Charmed black enamel dots
- Tombow tape runner
- Scotch foam tape